HORNWORM FOOD INSTRUCTIONS
One pound dry makes 2.5 pounds
1. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a rolling boil
2. Measure out 1/2 cup packed hornworm food.
3. Mix hornworm food with water that was just boiled until smooth.
4. Let completely cool and then serve.
Note: Food should be semi-firm.
FRUIT FLY FOOD MIX INSTRUCTIONS
One Pound makes approximately 8 servings
1. Bring 1 cup water to a boil
2. Measure 1/3 cup of mix
3. Mix measured fruit fly food with just boiled water until smooth.
4. Let Cool.
Note: Food should look like a potato puree but will thicken as it cools.